So I’ve been away for a while lately due to College kicking my butt (it’s the Maths) BUT! I am back to announce my giveaway I’ve been planning since I bought my ticket to my first ever BOOK SIGNING! YAY! I’m lucky enough to live a relatively short distance from L.A. so you bet your butt I was stalking the event site waiting to scoop up my tickets!! And I was just in time because as soon as I finished checking out it was SOLD OUT! In under 5 min! CRAZY. Now I know not everyone loves the series or SJM but, I still do! (I actually like to see why others don’t and while there are many great valid reasons, I binged ALL of her books while I was on maternity leave so they kind of hold a special place in my heart). And I cannot wait to read this darn book I’ve been waiting so long for!
I will have FOUR different copies by the 29th! But I will be giving away TWO:
- The Tour Edition + ALL the merch!
- Barnes & Noble Edition/Regular (just the book) – Side note: This edition is sold out online but I will be getting this copy the day of release because every other copy i’ll be getting is just too long of a wait, plus I want to have finished the book before the signing. (REALLY hoping they don’t sell out in-store). If they do, it will just be a regular version of the book. (Every copy will include Sarah’s signature on the front).
HERE ARE THE RULES:
- Enter through Rafflecopter and gain as many entries as you can!
HOW THIS WILL WORK:
I will be choosing a winner on the 1st of November, so 2 weeks from now! So that I can ship ASAP! Hopefully that weekend as I won’t be getting the tour copy until the 29th.
FIRST WINNER will be receiving the U.S. TOUR EDITION + GOODIES:
- Signed, Tour edition copy of Kingdom of Ash
- Exclusive new Throne of Glass tote bag
- Exclusive print featuring art by Charlie Bowater
- Exclusive Kingdom of Ash Tour button
SECOND WINNER will be getting the B&N Edition! (book only)
As I said I’ve been planning this giveaway for a while now and saving up to be able to ship INTERNATIONALLY! This giveaway is open to EVERYONE! I really wanted to participate in #bookishwish over on Twitter a while ago but it wasn’t possible at the time so I can make sure this was! I think that’s it! If you have any questions, ask away!♥ Or any tips lol thanks!
DON’T FORGET TO ENTER AND GOOD LUCK! CAN’T WAIT TO CRY OVER THIS WITH EVERYONE!